03:16 PM - Nov 21, 2017
Arkansas currently ranked...

Pages: [1] Read 1171 times

portie

Arkansas currently ranked...
12:18 PM - Jul 15, 2016
29th best class in the nation for the next signing period in Feb.

16 committed so far.
Bret needs to consistently crack the Top20 in recruiting to have a real shot at an SECWest title, imho.

Also a good read from Rivals on this week's SEC Media Days, some good coaches quotes -

https://n.rivals.com/news/sec-media-days-takeaways-from-four-days-in-hoover

Offline Hoosier

• Senior
  • GO HOGS!
Re: Arkansas currently ranked...
Reply #1 → 12:27 PM - Jul 15, 2016
20th in the country still puts about 9th in the SEC. But that's about as good as Arkansas can expect in the recruiting rankings. There's so much more that goes into the rankings than just the talent you sign

Offline Murr

• Global Moderator
  • Hogfans Supastar
Reply #2 → 01:21 PM - Jul 15, 2016
Agreed Hoos'. 

That former 247, or was it the scout site, Arkansas site that terminated recently had it's top contributors quite angry at their bosses.  There were some talented Arkansas kids that were not even graded and the recruiting service did not want to send or pay for their local reporters to grade or cover some of those kids.  they ended up being 3 and 4 star kids.  One was committed to the hogs.

I'm more interested in seeing how players develop in college as opposed to how they played against high school talent.
What kinda caddy? It makes a difference. I wanna go out in style. Not drunk as s***, dead on the kitchen floor with my pants around my ankles with a tub of KY in one hand and a dildo in the other.

Offline Arky

• Senior
  • GO HOGS!
Reply #3 → 04:52 PM - Jul 15, 2016
wpfkns!!!
by panhandlepig
If you are scared of me then you are a p**** of the highest order. Get rid of that stupid emoticunt dead horse thing.. it is annoying and has lost any meaning it may have had originally.b

portie

Reply #4 → 12:08 AM - Jul 17, 2016
Agreed Hoos'. 

That former 247, or was it the scout site, Arkansas site that terminated recently had it's top contributors quite angry at their bosses.  There were some talented Arkansas kids that were not even graded and the recruiting service did not want to send or pay for their local reporters to grade or cover some of those kids.  they ended up being 3 and 4 star kids.  One was committed to the hogs.

I'm more interested in seeing how players develop in college as opposed to how they played against high school talent.

Yeah, i think it was Scout.
They, like so many others (fill in the blank anyone/anything),  have no respect for Arkansas as a state, people, University, etc...

Flock 'em all!

Bret and Co. need to keep landing the best kids they can, coach them up, and call their best gameplans.
The Hogs need to be a Top20 ranked team in the final polls - yearly..!
GHG! 🐗

« Last Edit: 12:10 AM - Jul 17, 2016 by portie »

Offline Hoosier

• Senior
  • GO HOGS!
Reply #5 → 10:59 AM - Jul 17, 2016
Yeah, i think it was Scout.
They, like so many others (fill in the blank anyone/anything),  have no respect for Arkansas as a state, people, University, etc...

Flock 'em all!

Bret and Co. need to keep landing the best kids they can, coach them up, and call their best gameplans.
The Hogs need to be a Top20 ranked team in the final polls - yearly..!
GHG! 🐗

Agreed

Offline Super1Hogfan

• Recruit
  • Twitter: @goodguytex
Reply #6 → 09:58 AM - Jan 21, 2017
Plenty of untapped talent in Texas and Louisiana. Just gotta go get more of it.

Pages: [1]