05:06 PM - Nov 21, 2017
Netflix shows

Pages: [1] Read 1629 times

Offline Hoosier

• Senior
  • GO HOGS!
Netflix shows
09:40 AM - Feb 19, 2016
Started watching Daredevil last night. Really good show. It's not made like a comic book show at all. It's more of a mob/crime drama. Pretty dark and violent so far. Some really good actors in the show also

Offline IdahoRazorback

• Junior
Re: Netflix shows
Reply #1 → 09:55 PM - Apr 18, 2016
I used to have netflix, it has been awhile. What do you think of it? I have been thinking of getting it again. Do you have one of those Apple TV or Amazon Fire things? I can't remember what the others are called.
New Commandment:  Thou shalt not drive in bad weather if thou can't even drive in good weather.

Offline Murr

• Global Moderator
  • Hogfans Supastar
Reply #2 → 11:04 PM - Apr 19, 2016
Roku I believe.

The only series I've watched was Fuller House and Trailer Park Boys.
What kinda caddy? It makes a difference. I wanna go out in style. Not drunk as s***, dead on the kitchen floor with my pants around my ankles with a tub of KY in one hand and a dildo in the other.

Offline Hoosier

• Senior
  • GO HOGS!
Reply #3 → 08:03 AM - Apr 20, 2016
Actually Netflix is provided by my cable provider. But I can't get the SEC network in HD  :idiot:

Offline MichaelT

• Global Moderator
  • Freshman
Reply #4 → 08:42 AM - Apr 20, 2017
We've gotten stuck on Last Man Standing. Has some very comical moments in it.

There are a lot of shows that the storylines are pretty interesting, but then they fill scenes with nudity, language, and junk that is nothing but a lure to get people to watch. If they just held to the story lines and left all the other junk out, they would be pretty decent shows.

Offline Kriegschwein

• Freshman
Reply #5 → 01:42 PM - Apr 23, 2017
I just did the Sons of Anarchy from start to finish in about 3 weeks. Haven't really gotten into the Netflix made series yet.

Online Arky

• Senior
  • GO HOGS!
Reply #6 → 03:44 PM - Apr 23, 2017
We've gotten stuck on Last Man Standing. Has some very comical moments in it.

There are a lot of shows that the storylines are pretty interesting, but then they fill scenes with nudity, language, and junk that is nothing but a lure to get people to watch. If they just held to the story lines and left all the other junk out, they would be pretty decent shows.

is that the tim allen show......iffin so I've got bout 20 on my dvr.....pretty funny
by panhandlepig
If you are scared of me then you are a p**** of the highest order. Get rid of that stupid emoticunt dead horse thing.. it is annoying and has lost any meaning it may have had originally.b

Offline hogcard1964

• Recruit
Reply #7 → 09:33 AM - Apr 24, 2017
I just did the Sons of Anarchy from start to finish in about 3 weeks. Haven't really gotten into the Netflix made series yet.

Hilarious show.

Offline MichaelT

• Global Moderator
  • Freshman
Reply #8 → 08:46 AM - Apr 25, 2017
is that the tim allen show......iffin so I've got bout 20 on my dvr.....pretty funny

That's the one.

Offline Jek Tono Porkins

• Recruit
Reply #9 → 08:57 PM - Apr 28, 2017
The new House of Cards season comes out at the end of May. I highly recommend it. I thought I had my May schedule bids all worked out but before I hit "send" I got a text from someone reminding me of the release date. I had to re-do my bids. I'm prioritizing House of Cards over work and I'm at peace with that.
"I love the smell of emissions!" -Sarah Palin

Pages: [1]