11:10 AM - Sep 26, 2017
Trop-Rock Music: The Margaritaville Lifestyle

Pages: 1 [2] Read 6258 times

The Show

Re: Trop-Rock Music: The Margaritaville Lifestyle
Reply #25 → 09:32 PM - Jan 17, 2013
Getting your name out there with the Parrotheads is no Joke BR!  I'm really good friends with "Homemade Wine" on the top 40 songs list, and I'm even starting to write more in the genre to be able to expand my base.

Offline BR

• Chaos, panic,& disorder. My work here is done.
  • Global Moderator
  • Hogfans Supastar
  • It's not Political so I'm shocked anyone looked
  • Twitter: @parrotheadpote
Reply #26 → 06:54 AM - Jan 18, 2013
Getting your name out there with the Parrotheads is no Joke BR!  I'm really good friends with "Homemade Wine" on the top 40 songs list, and I'm even starting to write more in the genre to be able to expand my base.
  I know, I have cooked for almost all of the Coral Reefer Band.  I know almost all of the Top-40 artists, have not met the Homemade Wine boys yet, but I know Tall Paul & CrawDaddy from over in Knoxville. We are going to Belize in 14 Days to Party with a bunch of them. Then Stars over Alabama in March with about 15 bands... This year hopefully we make at least 2 new Buffett Shows, Alpine Valley & Frisco...
Living the Dream, It's always 5 O'clock somewhere. Beaches, Belize, Mammoth Spring, Golf, BBQ, Razorbacks, Cardinals, Seahawks. Love being a Husband, Father, GrandaPa, Shriner & Mason and Eagle.

Offline TaylorAlderson

• Recruit
  • Sig Line? Ain't nobody got time fa dat!
  • Twitter: @TaylorAlderson1
Reply #27 → 07:14 PM - Jan 18, 2013

Because the Gulf is a huge influence, particularly on those who live on the coastline.   The kids growing up in Mobile, or Gulfport, or New Orleans, or Biloxi, or Pensecola, or Galveston really are often the Son of a Son of a Sailor.    They grow up surrounded by the sound, and it becomes a part of them-- and their music is better for it.

ZBB- Atlanta
Alan Jackson- Northern Georgia
Garth Brooks- Tulsa Oklahoma
Kenny Chesney- Eastern Tennessee

Man that gulf sound is really apparent in these parts!

And, it is your opinion their music is better for it. It's my opinion that it's laughable.

Offline BR

• Global Moderator
  • Hogfans Supastar
Reply #28 → 03:43 PM - Apr 18, 2013
A great site to DOWNLOAD almost all of Jimmy Buffetts Concerts: http://www.buffettnews.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=29
Living the Dream, It's always 5 O'clock somewhere. Beaches, Belize, Mammoth Spring, Golf, BBQ, Razorbacks, Cardinals, Seahawks. Love being a Husband, Father, GrandaPa, Shriner & Mason and Eagle.

Offline BR

• Global Moderator
  • Hogfans Supastar
Reply #29 → 07:25 PM - Sep 09, 2014
Wasted Away again

Offline jfisdirtybird

• Junior
  • "YOU TELLEM, HELL'S COMIN WITH ME!!"
Reply #30 → 07:49 PM - Sep 09, 2014
He went to Paris...
"He who is silent, is understood to consent"...

Offline BR

• Global Moderator
  • Hogfans Supastar
Reply #31 → 07:53 PM - Sep 09, 2014
He went to Paris...
looking for answers  To questions that bothered him so

Online Arky

• Senior
  • GO HOGS!
Reply #32 → 10:29 PM - Sep 09, 2014
The bear!
by panhandlepig
If you are scared of me then you are a p**** of the highest order. Get rid of that stupid emoticunt dead horse thing.. it is annoying and has lost any meaning it may have had originally.b

Offline jfisdirtybird

• Junior
Reply #33 → 07:27 AM - Sep 10, 2014
Will see Brent Burns at Shrimpfest in about 4 weeks...

Offline BR

• Global Moderator
  • Hogfans Supastar
Reply #34 → 07:31 AM - Sep 10, 2014
Will see Brent Burns at Shrimpfest in about 4 weeks...
Brent Burns is awesome.  Love seeing him at LuLu's on Monday nights.. Have all his CD's.. Plus we built our backyard after his song "BEACH in our BackYard"   We are going to see Kelly McGuire & Mark Mulligan tonight in Corning Iowa and Sunday in Omaha... The Saturday night we are going to see Johnny Russler and the Beach Bum Band right outside of Chicago... PLus Zac Brown Band Thursday night in KC..

Offline jfisdirtybird

• Junior
Reply #35 → 07:44 AM - Sep 10, 2014

Brent Burns is awesome.  Love seeing him at LuLu's on Monday nights.. Have all his CD's.. Plus we built our backyard after his song "BEACH in our BackYard"   We are going to see Kelly McGuire & Mark Mulligan tonight in Corning Iowa and Sunday in Omaha... The Saturday night we are going to see Johnny Russler and the Beach Bum Band right outside of Chicago... PLus Zac Brown Band Thursday night in KC..
Yea, we been seeing Brent Burns for years down there...like his song about Living the Life Jimmy Buffett Sings About...

Offline Johnny Cash's Ghost

• Score in 2nd half.
  • Hogfans Supastar
Reply #36 → 06:55 PM - Sep 14, 2014
The weather is here, I wish you were beautiful should be on list.  Last Mango in Paris. He went to paris probably one of my favorite songs. Some of its magic, some of its tragic, but I had good life all the way.
Johnny, if Bill Clinton had an ugly wife that just got uglier ever time he screwed a woman that wasn't her, he'd be married to Hillary Clinton.

Rev

Offline BR

• Global Moderator
  • Hogfans Supastar
Reply #37 → 07:19 PM - Sep 14, 2014
The weather is here, I wish you were beautiful should be on list.  Last Mango in Paris. He went to paris probably one of my favorite songs. Some of its magic, some of its tragic, but I had good life all the way.
great songs

Pages: 1 [2]