01:41 PM - Dec 15, 2018
Sec Update

Pages: [1] Read 1805 times

Offline BR

• Chaos, panic,& disorder. My work here is done.
  • Hogfans Supastar
  • Breathe In, Breathe Out, Move on.
  • Twitter: @parrotheadpote
Sec Update
06:44 PM - Nov 11, 2017
Might be Hard to think we are an Elite Football destination for Coaches when you look at it realistically...  Yes we pay awesome, but so does all but 2 schools in SEC..      Big name schools with openings this fall, it is going to be an unreal coaching search: Florida,  Ole Miss, Oregon State, Tenn, Nebraska,  UTEP looking.  Maybe UCLA, Illinois, Missouri, A*M,  Arkansas & Kansas : K-State could be also

Alabama: 10-0 Going to a Bowl This Year

Auburn: 8-2 Going to a Bowl This Year

Georgia: 9-1 Going to a Bowl This Year

LSU: 7-3 Going to a Bowl This Year

Mississippi State: 7-3 Going to a Bowl This Year

South Carolina: 7-3 Going to a Bowl This Year

Kentucky: 7-3 Going to a Bowl This Year    UGA, Louisville    might could go 8-4

Texas A&M  6-4.  ole Miss, LSU

Ole Miss:  5-5 Interm Coach, Already looking for New Coach., A*M, Miss State .

Mizzou:  5-5 , Has a shot to get to 6 wins...  Arkansas game could mean a ton to them.   Vandy & HOGS ..They go to a bowl, I think Odom will be back...

Tennessee   4-6,  going to be REAL HARD to get 2 more wins. LSU, Vandy

Arkansas: 4-6 don't see a Bowl for 2017 season

Vandy:  4-6  Outside shot at a bowl    Mizzou, Tenn

Florida: 3-6 right now, Randy Shannon interm..  UAB, Florida State & makeup -vs- Northern Colorado if needed to get to 6 wins.  Already Looking for a New Coach
« Last Edit: 07:47 AM - Nov 12, 2017 by BR »
Living the Dream, It's always 5 O'clock somewhere. Beaches, Belize, Mammoth Spring, Golf, BBQ, Razorbacks, Cardinals, Seahawks. Love being a Husband, Father, GrandaPa, Shriner & Mason and Eagle.

Offline BR

• Hogfans Supastar
Re: Sec Update
Reply #1 → 07:47 AM - Nov 12, 2017
We are the Pits of the SEC WEST.....
Living the Dream, It's always 5 O'clock somewhere. Beaches, Belize, Mammoth Spring, Golf, BBQ, Razorbacks, Cardinals, Seahawks. Love being a Husband, Father, GrandaPa, Shriner & Mason and Eagle.

Offline Murr

• Hogfans Supastar
Reply #2 → 12:05 PM - Nov 12, 2017
Tennessee just fired Butch Jones today
What kinda caddy? It makes a difference. I wanna go out in style. Not drunk as s***, dead on the kitchen floor with my pants around my ankles with a tub of KY in one hand and a dildo in the other.

Offline BR

• Hogfans Supastar
Reply #3 → 12:10 PM - Nov 12, 2017
Tennessee just fired Butch Jones today
No s***

Offline Murr

• Hogfans Supastar
Reply #4 → 12:15 PM - Nov 12, 2017
Sec schools that might be looking for new coaches

Mississippi State: only if Dan Mullins takes a major program like a blue blood football school

Texas A&M: Sumlin is gone. Hasn't won in Kyle Field against SEC teams in years plus November slumps

Ole Miss:  Not sure what the full punishment will be .  This will scare away coaches

Mizzou:  Odom Has saved this season.  Could have sworn he was gonna get fired before October, but the ship is headed in the right direction

Tennessee   Butch just got canned.   Ow they can go after Gruden, Petrino or Mullins or whoever

Arkansas: CBB needs one win to not be the worst Arkansas coach with 5+ years experience.  He gone in November

Florida: Fired HC for lying about death threats. Frost seems like an early favorite unless he choices Nebraska
What kinda caddy? It makes a difference. I wanna go out in style. Not drunk as s***, dead on the kitchen floor with my pants around my ankles with a tub of KY in one hand and a dildo in the other.

Offline Murr

• Hogfans Supastar
Reply #5 → 12:15 PM - Nov 12, 2017

Offline Arky

• Hogfans Supastar
  • GO HOGS!
Reply #6 → 12:16 PM - Nov 12, 2017
we better fire bret after mizzou
by panhandlepig
If you are scared of me then you are a p**** of the highest order. Get rid of that stupid emoticunt dead horse thing.. it is annoying and has lost any meaning it may have had originally.b

Online oletimer

• Sophomore
Reply #7 → 01:22 PM - Nov 12, 2017
we better fire bret after mizzou
Just a question of how soon after mizzou

Offline Arky

• Hogfans Supastar
  • GO HOGS!
Reply #8 → 01:30 PM - Nov 12, 2017
1 minute I hope
by panhandlepig
If you are scared of me then you are a p**** of the highest order. Get rid of that stupid emoticunt dead horse thing.. it is annoying and has lost any meaning it may have had originally.b

Online whisker

• Hogfans Supastar
  • Chili w/beans
Reply #9 → 05:43 PM - Nov 12, 2017
1 minute I hope

To bad it is not at Mizzou, tell him in the tarmac that he doesn't have a ride back

Offline Murr

• Hogfans Supastar
Reply #10 → 04:50 AM - Nov 13, 2017
Just a question of how soon after mizzou

Saturday when team returns home.

Online oletimer

• Sophomore
Reply #11 → 07:21 AM - Nov 13, 2017
Saturday when team returns home.
Can't take too long the early signing period starts Dec 20th, need to know who is the new coach before then. But then this is Arkansas, they will probably screw that up.

Offline Murr

• Hogfans Supastar
Reply #12 → 11:34 AM - Nov 14, 2017
https://www.seccountry.com/florida/report-florida-received-verbal-commitment-wont-issue-hiring-chip-kelly/amp

That could be scary: Chip Kelly at Florida

Also, Gruden is a favorite to land the Tennessee job.  <insert laughter >

Online oletimer

• Sophomore
Reply #13 → 01:58 PM - Nov 14, 2017
https://www.seccountry.com/florida/report-florida-received-verbal-commitment-wont-issue-hiring-chip-kelly/amp

Chip was the only one running the spread at Oregon, and had plenty of money he is only one of several in the SEC.

Offline hogcard1964

• Recruit
Reply #14 → 02:18 PM - Nov 14, 2017

Gruden likes orange.

Offline IdahoRazorback

• Junior
Reply #15 → 11:21 PM - Nov 14, 2017
I read an article that Gruden is not interested in the Tennessee job. I guess time will tell. The coach search thing is always interesting. Both coaches Long has hired were a surprise to everyone. So, I am not following the coach guess game.
New Commandment:  Thou shalt not drive in bad weather if thou can't even drive in good weather.

Pages: [1]