08:39 AM - Nov 22, 2017
Two CBS hog games announced

Pages: [1] Read 199 times

Offline Murr

• Global Moderator
  • Hogfans Supastar
Two CBS hog games announced
05:10 PM - May 30, 2017

FAYETTEVILLE Two Arkansas football games have been scheduled to be televised by CBS in the coming season.

The Razorbacks' Sept. 9 game against TCU will be the network's first game of the week in 2017, while the Missouri game has been moved to Friday, Nov. 24, the network announced Tuesday. Both games will be played at Razorback Stadium in Fayetteville.

http://www.wholehogsports.com/news/2017/may/30/tcu-missouri-games-be-shown-cbs/

Well, we have two guaranteed CBS games.  Anyone think we'll get a third?
What kinda caddy? It makes a difference. I wanna go out in style. Not drunk as s***, dead on the kitchen floor with my pants around my ankles with a tub of KY in one hand and a dildo in the other.

Online whisker

• Senior
  • Chili w/beans
Re: Two CBS hog games announced
Reply #1 → 05:35 PM - May 30, 2017
Isn't the pissouri game already the day after thanksgiving

Offline Murr

• Global Moderator
  • Hogfans Supastar
Reply #2 → 11:32 AM - May 31, 2017
Isn't the pissouri game already the day after thanksgiving
has to be approved by CBS yearly.  If ratings rank, CBS could move the egg bowl or iron bowl to that time slot.
What kinda caddy? It makes a difference. I wanna go out in style. Not drunk as s***, dead on the kitchen floor with my pants around my ankles with a tub of KY in one hand and a dildo in the other.

Online whisker

• Senior
  • Chili w/beans
Reply #3 → 02:42 PM - May 31, 2017
has to be approved by CBS yearly.  If ratings rank, CBS could move the egg bowl or iron bowl to that time slot.

Thanks fer clarifying.

Offline Murr

• Global Moderator
  • Hogfans Supastar
Reply #4 → 03:47 PM - May 31, 2017
I could see Arkansas picking up a third CBS game in week four vs Texas A&M if both teams are undefeated coming off of wins over TCU and UCLA respectively.  The only other options for CBS to pick from that week are FL vs UK, MSU @ UGa, Syracuse @ LSU, & Auburn @ Mizz.

Pages: [1]