09:39 AM - Nov 18, 2017
Hogs scheduling Memphis again?

Pages: [1] Read 373 times

Offline Murr

• Global Moderator
  • Hogfans Supastar
Hogs scheduling Memphis again?
01:29 PM - May 17, 2017
FAYETTEVILLE Arkansas and Memphis are attempting to schedule a basketball game for the 2018-19 season, Razorbacks coach Mike Anderson said Wednesday during an interview on the Jason & John radio show in Memphis.

The programs haven't played since Jan. 2, 2003, after former Memphis coach John Calipari said the Tigers no longer needed to play the Razorbacks.

"We have to play national games," Calipari told the Arkansas Democrat-Gazette in 2002. "You can't play all regional games if you're being a national program. We don't need Arkansas to sell out our building."
Arkansas and Memphis were once considered regional rivals. The programs played 12 consecutive regular seasons between 1991-92 and their final meeting, and also met twice in the NCAA Tournament during the '90s.

http://www.wholehogsports.com/news/2017/may/17/anderson-arkansas-memphis-working-renew-series/
What kinda caddy? It makes a difference. I wanna go out in style. Not drunk as s***, dead on the kitchen floor with my pants around my ankles with a tub of KY in one hand and a dildo in the other.

Pages: [1]