02:48 AM - Nov 19, 2017
ARKY Set A New Standard For Thuggery Today and Got Whupped

Pages: 1 [2] Read 1131 times

Offline hogcard1964

• Recruit
http://www.wholehogsports.com/news/2017/mar/13/mike-anderson-unhappy-dick-vitale-comments-during-/

FAYETTEVILLE — Arkansas coach Mike Anderson took to an ESPN-affiliated program Monday to voice his displeasure with one of the network's biggest names.
During an interview on the SEC Network's Paul Finebaum Show, Anderson said longtime college basketball analyst Dick Vitale “went overboard” in criticizing Arkansas center Moses Kingsley for his actions near the end of Sunday’s SEC championship game against Kentucky.

Good for Mike.  :beer:

+1000

Has Vitale issued an apology yet?

Offline Hoosier

• Senior
  • GO HOGS!
+1000

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Offline Murr

• Global Moderator
  • Hogfans Supastar
+1000

I'm guessing no  :rofl:
What kinda caddy? It makes a difference. I wanna go out in style. Not drunk as s***, dead on the kitchen floor with my pants around my ankles with a tub of KY in one hand and a dildo in the other.

Offline Arky

• Senior
  • GO HOGS!
she's looking as old as he is
by panhandlepig
If you are scared of me then you are a p**** of the highest order. Get rid of that stupid emoticunt dead horse thing.. it is annoying and has lost any meaning it may have had originally.b

Offline hogcard1964

• Recruit
While not an actual apology, it sounds like he clarified his remarks.

Dick Vitale
✔  ‎@DickieV 

Let me set the record straight @KingMoses_ hoops star 4 @MikeAndersonUA is a super student & good guy / lost composure due to frustration !

11:48 AM - 14 Mar 2017

Pages: 1 [2]