08:44 AM - Nov 22, 2017
ARKY Set A New Standard For Thuggery Today and Got Whupped

Pages: [1] 2 Read 1143 times

Offline CATSOWNSEC

• Recruit
Well Rednecks one of your staff members tried to annoy Malik Monk during warmups and wow paybacks are a b****!!  Then trashy Moses got thumbed out for a cheap shot foul  :cat_fight: right after  Trusty Dusty got a a Flagrant 1 foul...typical Hog Trash...How about that Posterized Dunk Malik rammed home..OUCH!!!! Well we are eating Pok Chops in Kentucky TONITE..tastes really sweet..See you Corn Dogs next season.. :beer:

Offline Kriegschwein

• Freshman
Surprised to got off of your sister long enough to type this. Therapy down at Jethro's Baitshop with Dr. Jimmy Jim must be working a little.
« Last Edit: 09:01 PM - Mar 12, 2017 by Kriegschwein »

Offline Pharm Lite

• Junior
  • Daaaaaaaamn!
Surprised to got off of your sister long enough to post this.

No way this is a real troll
I'm gonna get D'Lite to whoop your ass.... >:(
Rev

Online oletimer

• Sophomore
Well Rednecks one of your staff members tried to annoy Malik Monk during warmups and wow paybacks are a b****!!  Then trashy Moses got thumbed out for a cheap shot foul  :cat_fight: right after  Trusty Dusty got a a Flagrant 1 foul...typical Hog Trash...How about that Posterized Dunk Malik rammed home..OUCH!!!! Well we are eating Pok Chops in Kentucky TONITE..tastes really sweet..See you Corn Dogs next season.. :beer:
:so:

Online oletimer

• Sophomore
No way this is a real troll
Nah, just a Kentucky fan.

Offline Pharm Lite

• Junior
  • Daaaaaaaamn!
Nah, just a Kentucky fan.

Must be one of the Judd sisters.... whatever her name is... not like she gets any mentioning outside of a KY jelly basketball game anymore... I think her name is Wynonia
I'm gonna get D'Lite to whoop your ass.... >:(
Rev

Offline RazorbackRon

• Recruit

ESaD

Offline LSUFan

• Global Administrator
  • Freshman
  • Bastard Son of Aunt Rev Pearl Falwell
How does it feel being the whipping p**** of the SEC football world?

**** African Tree Hockey, but if it's all you got............

Offline Kriegschwein

• Freshman
How does it feel being the whipping p**** of the SEC football world?

**** African Tree Hockey, but if it's all you got............

SAVAGE.

Respect, homie

Offline BR

• Chaos, panic,& disorder. My work here is done.
  • Global Moderator
  • Hogfans Supastar
  • It's not Political so I'm shocked anyone looked
  • Twitter: @parrotheadpote
NCAA team championships

Kentucky has won 10 NCAA team national championships.

Men's Basketball   8: 1948, 1949, 1951, 1958, 1978, 1996, 1998, 2012
    Women (1)
        Cross Country (1): 1988
    Co-ed (1)
        Rifle (1): 2011
Living the Dream, It's always 5 O'clock somewhere. Beaches, Belize, Mammoth Spring, Golf, BBQ, Razorbacks, Cardinals, Seahawks. Love being a Husband, Father, GrandaPa, Shriner & Mason and Eagle.

Offline BR

• Global Moderator
  • Hogfans Supastar
Arkansas has won 44 NCAA team national championships.

Men's (42)
        Basketball (1): 1994
        Cross Country (11): 1984, 1986, 1987, 1990, 1991, 1992, 1993, 1995, 1998, 1999, 2000
        Indoor Track & Field (20): 1984, 1985, 1986, 1987, 1988, 1989, 1990, 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2003, 2005, 2006, 2013
        Outdoor Track & Field (10): 1985, 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2003
    Women's (2)
        Indoor Track & Field (1): 2015
        Outdoor Track & Field (1): 2016
Living the Dream, It's always 5 O'clock somewhere. Beaches, Belize, Mammoth Spring, Golf, BBQ, Razorbacks, Cardinals, Seahawks. Love being a Husband, Father, GrandaPa, Shriner & Mason and Eagle.

Online whisker

• Senior
  • Chili w/beans
Arkansas has won 44 NCAA team national championships.

Men's (42)
        Basketball (1): 1994
        Cross Country (11): 1984, 1986, 1987, 1990, 1991, 1992, 1993, 1995, 1998, 1999, 2000
        Indoor Track & Field (20): 1984, 1985, 1986, 1987, 1988, 1989, 1990, 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2003, 2005, 2006, 2013
        Outdoor Track & Field (10): 1985, 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2003
    Women's (2)
        Indoor Track & Field (1): 2015
        Outdoor Track & Field (1): 2016

You left off the football one.

Offline BR

• Global Moderator
  • Hogfans Supastar
You left off the football one.
No I did not, It is not recognized by the NCAA.. The 1964 Razorbacks were ranked #2 in both the final AP Poll and the final UPI Coaches Poll and were recognized as the national champion based on a poll by the Football Writers Association of America.

Online whisker

• Senior
  • Chili w/beans
No I did not, It is not recognized by the NCAA.. The 1964 Razorbacks were ranked #2 in both the final AP Poll and the final UPI Coaches Poll and were recognized as the national champion based on a poll by the Football Writers Association of America.

I will take 1 out of the 3 saying we were. 

Offline The One (Ianny)

• Freshman

Nice troll attempt, now lets look at the facts.  Even Monk said that it wasn't one of our staff members taunting him before the game.  He said it was a fan.  As for someone being trashy, how bout Monk doing a throat slash towards the razorback bench during the game.  One time a ref was looking directly at him but nothing was called.  I think you will be very happy to know that although you guys won, the win will be forfeited once it comes to light that Bam, Fox, and Monk all have an agent already and therefor are ineligible to play college ball.

Offline BR

• Global Moderator
  • Hogfans Supastar
Nice troll attempt, now lets look at the facts.  Even Monk said that it wasn't one of our staff members taunting him before the game.  He said it was a fan.  As for someone being trashy, how bout Monk doing a throat slash towards the razorback bench during the game.  One time a ref was looking directly at him but nothing was called.  I think you will be very happy to know that although you guys won, the win will be forfeited once it comes to light that Bam, Fox, and Monk all have an agent already and therefor are ineligible to play college ball.
Actually is was a member of our Staff... It was Matt Zimmerman...       Matt Zimmerman is the current director of operations and a former assistant basketball coach at the University of Arkansas

Offline The One (Ianny)

• Freshman
Actually is was a member of our Staff... It was Matt Zimmerman...       Matt Zimmerman is the current director of operations and a former assistant basketball coach at the University of Arkansas

Someone claimed that Zimmerman was the one that did it (a KY fan of course).  Monk said that it was a fan and other media members said they were with Zimmerman the entire time and he didn't do anything or say anything to Monk.

Offline BR

• Global Moderator
  • Hogfans Supastar
http://www.wholehogsports.com/news/2017/mar/12/hogs-cats-get-heated-championship-game/     Monk said he didn't remember what he said:

Monk also talked about a report from SEC Country that stated former Arkansas assistant coach Matt Zimmerman had trash-talked him before the game. Zimmerman is now the Razorbacks' director of operations and color analyst on the radio broadcasts.

Reportedly Zimmerman's talk was good-natured about him being in the same championship game as Arkansas, the team Monk turned down, but Monk took offense.

“I really don’t remember what happened,” Monk said. “I don’t remember what he said. He’s saying stuff before the game, we were warming up and they were talking and talking.”

Offline The One (Ianny)

• Freshman
http://www.wholehogsports.com/news/2017/mar/12/hogs-cats-get-heated-championship-game/     Monk said he didn't remember what he said:

Monk also talked about a report from SEC Country that stated former Arkansas assistant coach Matt Zimmerman had trash-talked him before the game. Zimmerman is now the Razorbacks' director of operations and color analyst on the radio broadcasts.

Reportedly Zimmerman's talk was good-natured about him being in the same championship game as Arkansas, the team Monk turned down, but Monk took offense.

“I really don’t remember what happened,” Monk said. “I don’t remember what he said. He’s saying stuff before the game, we were warming up and they were talking and talking.”

In another interview Monk said that Zimmerman wasn't the one talking trash, it was a fan.  Let me see if I can find the interview again.

Offline The One (Ianny)

• Freshman
https://www.facebook.com/1943961402497275/videos/2119145384978875/

Monk says that he doesn't know who said what and that he didn't hear anything that bad.  Says that he honestly doesn't even remember what was said.

Offline The One (Ianny)

• Freshman
This is what Mike Irwin said about it.

This is from somebody who was actually there when it happened:

Monk walked by and took a light jab at Zimmerman. Zimmerman responded with a light jab of his own. Nothing degrading by either party. Just some pregame talk. It only amounted to a few words.

The Kentucky beat writer for a hack Internet website overheard what was said and wrote a story that completely exaggerated the exchange.

Mike Anderson knows what happened. He has no issue with it.

Offline BR

• Global Moderator
  • Hogfans Supastar
This is what Mike Irwin said about it.

Bottom Line is Zimmerman said something, even if it was in jest...   AND he is part of the Razorbacks... 

Offline Murr

• Global Moderator
  • Hogfans Supastar
  Bottom Line is Zimmerman said something, even if it was in jest...   AND he is part of the Razorbacks... 

Fvck Monk
What kinda caddy? It makes a difference. I wanna go out in style. Not drunk as s***, dead on the kitchen floor with my pants around my ankles with a tub of KY in one hand and a dildo in the other.

Offline The One (Ianny)

• Freshman

Offline Hoosier

• Senior
  • GO HOGS!
http://www.wholehogsports.com/news/2017/mar/13/mike-anderson-unhappy-dick-vitale-comments-during-/

FAYETTEVILLE — Arkansas coach Mike Anderson took to an ESPN-affiliated program Monday to voice his displeasure with one of the network's biggest names.
During an interview on the SEC Network's Paul Finebaum Show, Anderson said longtime college basketball analyst Dick Vitale “went overboard” in criticizing Arkansas center Moses Kingsley for his actions near the end of Sunday’s SEC championship game against Kentucky.

Good for Mike.  :beer:

Pages: [1] 2