04:17 AM - Oct 16, 2018
SI: Alabama should go after Chip Kelly for vacant OC position

Pages: [1] Read 1328 times

Offline Murr

• Hogfans Supastar
What kinda caddy? It makes a difference. I wanna go out in style. Not drunk as s***, dead on the kitchen floor with my pants around my ankles with a tub of KY in one hand and a dildo in the other.

Offline oletimer

• Sophomore
Two hard headed coaches and I'm not sure Kelly would change slow his offence enough to suit Saban. Might be interesting to watch.

Offline whisker

• Hogfans Supastar
  • Chili w/beans
Arkansas should become a farm club to Alabama.....we would still get paid the same.  We would reap more profits because we wouldn't have to pay a fast talking fat azzzz $4+million per year to win a few games...

Dig it, Saban would recruit the best 50 every year, we would get 25-50 of the best in the Nation.
We would beat a lot of people with 1st and 2nd yr. guys and win as many games as we do now. 

After two years they transfer to Bama, sit out a year and we get a whole new crop of kick ass players.....

Watch a first run movie after the game, which is what the stadium was designed for,  serve plenty of thick crust pizza because it makes the fat girls happy.  Hot chocolate when it's cold and free upper deck seats where there is plenty of room so the freshmans can try and get lucky.....

Isn't that why they come up here in the first place ?

We need Chip worse than they do. 

Offline oletimer

• Sophomore
We need Chip worse than they do.
Read an article the other day saying he could be at Tenner, A&M or here next year. Evidently the writerof the article doesn't know about Bielema's buyout.

Offline whisker

• Hogfans Supastar
  • Chili w/beans
Read an article the other day saying he could be at Tenner, A&M or here next year. Evidently the writerof the article doesn't know about Bielema's buyout.

Maybe one of those idjits with more money than they know what to do with will take care of that problem.

Offline Hoosier

• Senior
  • GO HOGS!
Maybe one of those idjits with more money than they know what to do with will take care of that problem.
What problem
Next year's gonna be a disaster.....

Rev

Offline Murr

• Hogfans Supastar
Chip hates dealing with boosters.  That's why he wants to remain an NFL guy.  Jeff has brought those types of guys in before.  As long as Chip doesn't have any motorcycle accidents here, I'd have no problem bringing him in.
What kinda caddy? It makes a difference. I wanna go out in style. Not drunk as s***, dead on the kitchen floor with my pants around my ankles with a tub of KY in one hand and a dildo in the other.

Offline whisker

• Hogfans Supastar
  • Chili w/beans
Chip hates dealing with boosters.  That's why he wants to remain an NFL guy.  Jeff has brought those types of guys in before.  As long as Chip doesn't have any motorcycle accidents here, I'd have no problem bringing him in.

How come we can understand you all of a sudden.

Online Dopeman

• Senior
  • fizzled like a wet blackcat firecracker!!!
How come we can understand you all of a sudden.

He's drunk.
buzzards gotta eat, same as the worms......

Offline Murr

• Hogfans Supastar

Offline Wildhog

• Junior
  • Fearlessly the idiot faced the crowd smiling.
Can we just have him as HC?  I'll help Bert move.

Pages: [1]