09:39 AM - Nov 18, 2017
Maleek Barkley

Pages: [1] Read 710 times

Offline snoblind

• Freshman
Maleek Barkley
10:46 AM - Feb 01, 2017
is a hog. I knew Lake Travis was seriously good from the way they rolled to the state championship. 

A friend sent me a picture of their signing day poster.  12 kids signed today at a 9 am ceremony including one each to us, Baylor, Texas, Wisconsin, Kansas State, and Nebraska.
"We have now sunk to a depth at which restatement of the obvious is the first duty of intelligent men." George Orwell

Offline Wildhog

• Junior
  • Fearlessly the idiot faced the crowd smiling.
Re: Maleek Barkley
Reply #1 → 10:49 AM - Feb 01, 2017
is a hog. I knew Lake Travis was seriously good from the way they rolled to the state championship. 

A friend sent me a picture of their signing day poster.  12 kids signed today at a 9 am ceremony including one each to us, Baylor, Texas, Wisconsin, Kansas State, and Nebraska.

I'm excited about Maleek.  Reminds me of Cornelius.

Offline snoblind

• Freshman
Reply #2 → 11:02 AM - Feb 01, 2017
I'm excited about Maleek.  Reminds me of Cornelius.

Although my friends' son graduated a few years ago, they still go to a lot of games.  Think we got a good one.  Dad is a member here, hopefully he will weigh in.

LT is known for offense, but the defense really stepped it up this year.  Think they only gave up around 14-17 points a game.  I think one of the guidance counselors there really likes Arkansas so there are kids going here.  It would be a nice pipeline to have in place.
"We have now sunk to a depth at which restatement of the obvious is the first duty of intelligent men." George Orwell

Offline HoGustav

• Recruit
Reply #3 → 09:33 PM - Feb 01, 2017
Have watched this kid for 3 years. Including playoff games he has almost 5 yrs of game experience against the best Texas HS football teams. MBarkley is a good journeyman player that has been well coached & conditioned.
I hope he does well & BB looks for more talent from the Lake Travis program that produced Baker Mayfield and others.

Pages: [1]