04:19 AM - Oct 16, 2018
Akial Byers (what's the kids deal)

Pages: [1] Read 1605 times

Offline BR

• Chaos, panic,& disorder. My work here is done.
  • Hogfans Supastar
  • Breathe In, Breathe Out, Move on.
  • Twitter: @parrotheadpote
Akial Byers (what's the kids deal)
12:21 PM - Jan 24, 2017
OK Shag,  saw you telling folks about this kid on FB... What the deal with him?  Grades? Attitude?   Just asking for a friend
Living the Dream, It's always 5 O'clock somewhere. Beaches, Belize, Mammoth Spring, Golf, BBQ, Razorbacks, Cardinals, Seahawks. Love being a Husband, Father, GrandaPa, Shriner & Mason and Eagle.

Offline ricepig

• Recruit
Re: Akial Byers (what's the kids deal)
Reply #1 → 06:56 PM - Jan 24, 2017
Grades, test score, and some say "other". Most of all the recruiting gurus have said for over a year that he wouldn't qualify. Supposedly Saban is going to sign him to a LOI and take the chance on him making the necessary ACT score by fall. As quick as he will pull a scholarship, I can't see him doing that, but maybe he's hired the guy Nutt had at OM to take the test for him, lol.......

Offline BR

• Hogfans Supastar
Reply #2 → 07:36 PM - Jan 24, 2017
Grades, test score, and some say "other". Most of all the recruiting gurus have said for over a year that he wouldn't qualify. Supposedly Saban is going to sign him to a LOI and take the chance on him making the necessary ACT score by fall. As quick as he will pull a scholarship, I can't see him doing that, but maybe he's hired the guy Nutt had at OM to take the test for him, lol.......
Are you the same Ricepig as across the street?
Living the Dream, It's always 5 O'clock somewhere. Beaches, Belize, Mammoth Spring, Golf, BBQ, Razorbacks, Cardinals, Seahawks. Love being a Husband, Father, GrandaPa, Shriner & Mason and Eagle.

Offline whisker

• Hogfans Supastar
  • Chili w/beans
Reply #3 → 08:20 AM - Jan 25, 2017
I wonder if it is something more.  For example when I joined the military it wouldn't have done me any good to get stationed right back in Arkansas cause I was I trying to get away from the local scene.  Could be something they are scared of.  Remember O'Grady got into a lot of trouble at first.

Offline BR

• Hogfans Supastar
Reply #4 → 02:02 PM - Jan 25, 2017
SHAG knows, he just hasn't seen this yet...

Offline Murr

• Hogfans Supastar
Reply #5 → 06:57 PM - Jan 25, 2017
SHAG knows, he just hasn't seen this yet...

What?!  Shag is ignoring you?  I got only one response to him for that

:P
What kinda caddy? It makes a difference. I wanna go out in style. Not drunk as s***, dead on the kitchen floor with my pants around my ankles with a tub of KY in one hand and a dildo in the other.

Offline Murr

• Hogfans Supastar
Reply #6 → 06:58 PM - Jan 25, 2017
Is this the kid from Fayetteville High?
What kinda caddy? It makes a difference. I wanna go out in style. Not drunk as s***, dead on the kitchen floor with my pants around my ankles with a tub of KY in one hand and a dildo in the other.

Offline BR

• Hogfans Supastar
Reply #7 → 07:44 PM - Jan 25, 2017
Is this the kid from Fayetteville High?
YES

Offline METAL WOODY

• Hogfans Supastar
Reply #8 → 07:27 PM - Jan 26, 2017
YES
Post somthin braggin' about trump...Shag'll be here lickitty spit.  Then you can ask her...

Pages: [1]