04:20 AM - Oct 16, 2018
An ad was taken out in Sunday’s Arkansas Democrat Gazette

Pages: 1 [2] Read 4795 times

Offline LSUFan

• Global Administrator
  • Freshman
  • Bastard Son of Aunt Rev Pearl Falwell
According to Saturday's down south, CBB is the second lowest paid head coach in the SEC West

COACH   TEAM   SALARY
*1. Nick Saban   Alabama   $7.09 million
*2. Kevin Sumlin   Texas A&M   $5 million
*3. Hugh Freeze   Ole Miss   $4.7 million#
*4. Les Miles   LSU   $4.39 million
*5. Gus Malzahn   Auburn   $4.35 million
6. Jim McElwain   Florida   $4.25 million
7. Butch Jones   Tennessee   $4.13 million
*8. Bret Bielema   Arkansas   $4.06 million
*9. Dan Mullen   Mississippi State   $4 million^
10. Kirby Smart   Georgia   $3.75 million
11. Mark Stoops   Kentucky   $3.5 million
12. Will Muschamp   South Carolina   $3 million
13. Barry Odom   Missouri   $2.35 million

* denotes SEC West Head Coach in Football
And Arkansas keeps paying for steak and lobster while being fed a pimento cheese sandwich.

LSU had the balls to fire a 10 win/year coach, maybe it's the AD and Chancellor that are the problem?

I know it was when Saban came in, and they were gotten rid of.

Offline whisker

• Hogfans Supastar
  • Chili w/beans
And Arkansas keeps paying for steak and lobster while being fed a pimento cheese sandwich.

LSU had the balls to fire a 10 win/year coach, maybe it's the AD and Chancellor that are the problem?

I know it was when Saban came in, and they were gotten rid of.

If you look at it from this perspective, he is finishing in the division where he is getting paid in the division.

Offline The One (Ianny)

• Freshman
I placed the ad.  If you don't like it, **** you.

Offline METAL WOODY

• Hogfans Supastar
I placed the ad.  If you don't like it, **** you.
How big'a ole boy are you? :-*

Offline LSUFan

• Global Administrator
  • Freshman
If you look at it from this perspective, he is finishing in the division where he is getting paid in the division.
So, 330/month for 2 conference wins a year and losing half the p**** games is good?

Offline whisker

• Hogfans Supastar
  • Chili w/beans
So, 330/month for 2 conference wins a year and losing half the p**** games is good?

I don't think that is good, probably pay someone half that to achieve the same results.  Bielema will never be that national championship coach that Arkansas wants.  Here is what I see.  He is building the team like Alvarez built up Wisconsin.  It took Alvarez 9 season before he won a conference championship and look at where Wisconsin has been ever since.  They are always competitive.  The big difference that I see in Wisconsin than Arkansas, is Wisconsin has an almost endless supply of offensive lineman, LB's, TE and defensive lineman in the state.  They focus most of their recruiting on skilled positions out of state.

Offline Hoosier

• Senior
  • GO HOGS!
I don't think that is good, probably pay someone half that to achieve the same results.  Bielema will never be that national championship coach that Arkansas wants.  Here is what I see.  He is building the team like Alvarez built up Wisconsin.  It took Alvarez 9 season before he won a conference championship and look at where Wisconsin has been ever since.  They are always competitive.  The big difference that I see in Wisconsin than Arkansas, is Wisconsin has an almost endless supply of offensive lineman, LB's, TE and defensive lineman in the state.  They focus most of their recruiting on skilled positions out of state.
Good points. And also the Big 10 was down for several years. If CBB could have been here instead of Nutt I think he would have been a lot more successful because that's when the SEC west was down.
Next year's gonna be a disaster.....

Rev

Offline LSUFan

• Global Administrator
  • Freshman
Look at it from that perspective, pay him $10mil and he wins a National Championship? NOT.  :idiot:

Offline The One (Ianny)

• Freshman
How big'a ole boy are you? :-*

Big enough.

Offline LSUFan

• Global Administrator
  • Freshman
Big enough.
He wasn't talking about your bawlz.

Offline The One (Ianny)

• Freshman