02:46 AM - Nov 19, 2017
Official Bret Bielema thrown in prison thread--Jan 2017 ed.

Pages: [1] Read 299 times

Offline Murr

• Global Moderator
  • Hogfans Supastar
I'm tossing his ass in for giving the halftime speech or adjustments to the men's basketball team against Kentucky last night.

We were only down by three at half.  The hogs came out at half and played almost as bad as the football team does.  The spread was 18 (yes eighteen) points. Not only did the cats cover that, I went back to watching NFL football because UK was on pace to double it.  Second play Alex Collins was in the NFL football game, he stayed on the ground injured.  After tv commercial break Alex reentered and finished the game .

The damage is done.

CBB has hurt the football program, the basketball program and now hogs in the NFL.  For that, he gets locked up.
What kinda caddy? It makes a difference. I wanna go out in style. Not drunk as s***, dead on the kitchen floor with my pants around my ankles with a tub of KY in one hand and a dildo in the other.

Offline Rev. Jerry Falwell

• Internet Tough Guy
  • Hogfans Supastar
  • Chili....no beans
I'm tossing his ass in for giving the halftime speech or adjustments to the men's basketball team against Kentucky last night.

We were only down by three at half.  The hogs came out at half and played almost as bad as the football team does.  The spread was 18 (yes eighteen) points. Not only did the cats cover that, I went back to watching NFL football because UK was on pace to double it.  Second play Alex Collins was in the NFL football game, he stayed on the ground injured.  After tv commercial break Alex reentered and finished the game .

The damage is done.

CBB has hurt the football program, the basketball program and now hogs in the NFL.  For that, he gets locked up.

I can't find the damn key.......

Rev
A horse is a horse, o' course, o' course...
Unless it's on Hogfans.com, o' course...

Pages: [1]