06:20 AM - Dec 12, 2017
Razorback baseball camp????

Pages: [1] Read 892 times

Offline Dopeman

• Global Moderator
  • Senior
  • fizzled like a wet blackcat firecracker!!!
Razorback baseball camp????
10:15 PM - Oct 11, 2016
Do they have a camp for kids anytime during the year? And if so maybe my boy can stay with uncle shag for a week???
buzzards gotta eat, same as the worms......

Offline whisker

• Senior
  • Chili w/beans
Re: Razorback baseball camp????
Reply #1 → 10:07 AM - Oct 12, 2016
Do they have a camp for kids anytime during the year? And if so maybe my boy can stay with uncle shag for a week???

You should bring him up here, my boys participate nearly year round. Only two months off. 

Offline NWAHOGS

• Global Moderator
  • Hogfans Supastar
Reply #2 → 10:34 AM - Oct 12, 2016

That sounds like a poor decision

Offline Dopeman

• Global Moderator
  • Senior
Reply #3 → 02:32 PM - Oct 12, 2016
That sounds like a poor decision

Well I thought about CASH but scared he'll cut a tree on him and I dont want him to steal all your girlfriends when yall go to twin peaks. I know mrs shag will at least watch out for him.

Offline Arky

• Senior
  • GO HOGS!
Reply #4 → 03:29 PM - Oct 12, 2016
You should bring him up here, my boys participate nearly year round. Only two months off. 
how does p**** affect baseball performance?
by panhandlepig
If you are scared of me then you are a p**** of the highest order. Get rid of that stupid emoticunt dead horse thing.. it is annoying and has lost any meaning it may have had originally.b

Offline whisker

• Senior
  • Chili w/beans
Reply #5 → 04:23 PM - Oct 12, 2016
how does p**** affect baseball performance?

Oldest doesn't play baseball.  Other 3 do.  Hopefully won't find out.

Offline Dopeman

• Global Moderator
  • Senior
Reply #6 → 05:56 PM - Oct 12, 2016
We are playing fallball right now. My 9 yr old threw a no-hitter monday (yeah only 3 innings). But stayed under 50 pitches and walked 3 struck out 7.

Offline Arky

• Senior
  • GO HOGS!
Reply #7 → 06:46 PM - Oct 12, 2016
We are playing fallball right now. My 9 yr old threw a no-hitter monday (yeah only 3 innings). But stayed under 50 pitches and walked 3 struck out 7.
sounds like me....wps!....seriously up til 15 I was great........had a 10 yr older brother so in legion practice if you didn't catch it you got hurt
btw, brother was pitcher & 3rd base.........they won the state championship

anybody here play for coleman dairy......curious
by panhandlepig
If you are scared of me then you are a p**** of the highest order. Get rid of that stupid emoticunt dead horse thing.. it is annoying and has lost any meaning it may have had originally.b

Offline whisker

• Senior
  • Chili w/beans
Reply #8 → 06:59 PM - Oct 12, 2016

I have a 9 yr old as well.  Kid is swinging a 30-20 and crushing it.  When i move down maybe get them on a team.

Offline Dopeman

• Global Moderator
  • Senior
Reply #9 → 07:03 PM - Oct 12, 2016
I have mine swinging a 29 17 but he smokes the ball. I just have hard time getting him to wait on a good pitch to drive. He hardly strikes out but he thinks nothing of tomahawking one a foot over his head. I didnt have a catcher for fall so had to make one out of him. He's done great. Throws out at least a base stealer every game. Im a proud daddy

Offline whisker

• Senior
  • Chili w/beans
Reply #10 → 07:48 AM - Oct 13, 2016
I have mine swinging a 29 17 but he smokes the ball. I just have hard time getting him to wait on a good pitch to drive. He hardly strikes out but he thinks nothing of tomahawking one a foot over his head. I didnt have a catcher for fall so had to make one out of him. He's done great. Throws out at least a base stealer every game. Im a proud daddy

I understand the proud daddy.   My boy is playing fall ball as well.  His doing ok but he is spending more time playing football and has not practiced baseball.  He is the starting center for the fifth grade football team.  Because of his size they are letting him play up.  He is 4'11 110 pds.  Is your boy on a travel team during the summer? 

Offline Dopeman

• Global Moderator
  • Senior
Reply #11 → 08:23 AM - Oct 13, 2016
I understand the proud daddy.   My boy is playing fall ball as well.  His doing ok but he is spending more time playing football and has not practiced baseball.  He is the starting center for the fifth grade football team.  Because of his size they are letting him play up.  He is 4'11 110 pds.  Is your boy on a travel team during the summer? 

Nah we were gonna do it but they are pretty involved with their sunday school class and I'm not willing to do baseball every weekend all spring and summer. We've been invited by a few teams but I'm just not doing that. We just play league and emaybe once a month throw a team together to go play a tournament here and there. We go to hermitage quite a bit in the spring and summer, too. Just aint got the time for travel ball. These folks around here go crazy over that s***. I know people living check to check and are broke as s*** but go play ball all over the state 8 months out of the year. I think they are nuts/stupid.

Offline whisker

• Senior
  • Chili w/beans
Reply #12 → 08:36 AM - Oct 13, 2016
Nah we were gonna do it but they are pretty involved with their sunday school class and I'm not willing to do baseball every weekend all spring and summer. We've been invited by a few teams but I'm just not doing that. We just play league and emaybe once a month throw a team together to go play a tournament here and there. We go to hermitage quite a bit in the spring and summer, too. Just aint got the time for travel ball. These folks around here go crazy over that s***. I know people living check to check and are broke as s*** but go play ball all over the state 8 months out of the year. I think they are nuts/stupid.

You ain't lying there.  I had two boys on travel ball last summer.  We went to Myrtle Beach, SC for a tournament.  My youngest is playing again this year.  The older one is playing freshman baseball.  I spent some money last year, could have bought me a new bass boat.  This year is all local tournaments, the farthest might be an hour and half, rest 30 min drives.  I am surprised at the level of baseball that is played up here. But I love baseball and enjoying watching them play.  There is only one little league program within 20 minutes of here and because my kids didn't live in that area they couldn't play on the all star team.  League Rules, the community didn't want outside kids come in and take little Johnny's all star spot. 

Offline Dopeman

• Global Moderator
  • Senior
Reply #13 → 10:18 AM - Oct 13, 2016
You ain't lying there.  I had two boys on travel ball last summer.  We went to Myrtle Beach, SC for a tournament.  My youngest is playing again this year.  The older one is playing freshman baseball.  I spent some money last year, could have bought me a new bass boat.  This year is all local tournaments, the farthest might be an hour and half, rest 30 min drives.  I am surprised at the level of baseball that is played up here. But I love baseball and enjoying watching them play.  There is only one little league program within 20 minutes of here and because my kids didn't live in that area they couldn't play on the all star team.  League Rules, the community didn't want outside kids come in and take little Johnny's all star spot. 

When are you moving home?

Offline whisker

• Senior
  • Chili w/beans
Reply #14 → 10:25 AM - Oct 13, 2016
When are you moving home?

Once I retire from the Coast Guard, should be 2 - 3 years. 

Pages: [1]